Acer Technical Support Canada
Click on the icons below to view your product's regulatory compliance, Declaration of Conformity, and certificates for specific usage.
Customers and national regulators can be assured that Acer products conform to the essential requirements, governing:
- Human health and safety
- Electromagnetic compatibility of emission and immunity
- Domestic and public radio spectrum usage
Acer products are designed, tested and manufactured to comply with the essential radio frequency and safety standards of any country or region. The information below is for mainstream regulatory requirements of the European Union and Pan-America.
European Union (EU)
73/23/EEC Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
- EN 60950-1: Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- EN 60065: Safety of Audio, Video & Similar Electronic Apparatus (applies to products with AV/TV function)
89/336/EEC Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive
- EN 55022: Information Technology Equipment - Radio Disturbance Characteristics, Limits & Methods
- EN 55024: Information Technology Equipment - Immunity Characteristics - Limits & Methods of Measure
- EN 61000-3-2 /-3 part 3-2: Limits for Harmonic Current Emissions / Part 3-3 Limitation of Voltage of Voltage Changes, Voltage Fluctuations & Flicker in Public
- EN 55013: Limits & Methods of Measurement of Radio Disturbance Characteristics of Broadcast Rece (applies to products with AV/TV function)
- EN 55020: Electromagnetic Immunity of Broadcast Receivers & Associated Equipment (applies to products with AV/TV function)
99/5/EC Radio & Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (R&TTE) Directive
Art. 3.1a ) Health and Safety
- EN 50371: L ow power electronic and electrical apparatus with the basic restrictions related to human exposure to electromagnetic fields (10 MHz - 300 GHz)
- EN 50360: T he basic restrictions related to human exposure to electromagnetic fields (300 MHz - 3 GHz)
- Art.3.1b) EMC
- EN 301 489 -1 part 1: Common Technical Requirements
- EN 301 489 -17 part 17: Specific Requirements for Wideband Data and Hyperlan
- EN 301 489 -3 Part 3: Specific conditions for Short-Range Devices (SRD) operating on frequencies between 9 kHz and 40 GHz
- EN301 489 -7 Part 7: Specific conditions for mobile and portable radio and ancillary equipment of digital cellular radio telecommunications systems (GSM and DCS)
- EN 301 489 -24 Part 24: Specific conditions for IMT-2000 CDMA Direct Spread (UTRA) for Mobile and portable (UE) radio and ancillary equipment
- Online natural healing stones crystals store.
- Are you looking for "data recovery"? Check out hard-drive-data-recovery The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.
- Need personal funding for your technology needs: We recommend OC4P.Com Personal cash advances and payday loans online are now available with funding the next day.