November 28, 2019
Dell laptop order status
Where can I find my Order Number and Customer Number?
- Your Order Number and Customer Number are sent to you in the Order Confirmation document via email after your order is processed. Please be sure to check your Spam mailbox to see if your email filters have identified the email from Dell as spam.
- Estimated Delivery date is the date that Dell expects your order to reach you. This estimation is calculated based on 3 key factors:
- Payment method - The amount of time it takes for authorization of the payment varies for different forms of payment such as Credit Cards, Pay Pal, and a Dell Preferred Account.
- Production/Packing time - This is the time that it will take to assemble and/or pack your order for shipment. The length of time is influenced by the production build time and/or product availability.
- Shipping Option Selected – It is important to note that this is specifically the estimated time it will take your order to reach you AFTER it has shipped.
- Multiple Order Numbers: Depending on what products you ordered and their production times or availability, your order maybe split into multiple orders and the products may have different Estimated Delivery Dates.
- Multiple Packages: Depending on the products you ordered, they may require multiple boxes or packages to safely ship your product. Each of these packages will have Tracking Numbers and Carrier Tracking links listed on your Online Order Status.
- The shipping method you chose at the time of purchase is applied AFTER your order has completed production/packaging.
- The Estimated Delivery Date communicated to you at the time of purchase provides you an estimate of when the product will reach you.
Share this article
May 30, 2023
May 24, 2018
February 3, 2018