ASUS Wireless driver Update
If you have an Asus WiFi router problem like; NAT / port forwarding not working, connection problems, upgraded to a firmware which caused your router to not work properly here is what you can do to solve the problem. firmware if you can find your router in the list of available firmware files. This firmware will probably solve your Asus router problem in 99% of cases. And besides that you will have many new features over the stock Asus router firmware including the original features. Upgrade Here to ASUS WRT Merlin Firmware
Supported routers are:
- ASUS RT-N66U
- ASUS RT-AC66U
- ASUS RT-AC56U
- ASUS RT-AC68U
- ASUS RT-AC68P (same firmware as RT-AC68U)
- ASUS RT-AC87
- ASUS RT-AC3200
- ASUS RT-AC5300
Asus support is not very good for their routers, so other people started to fix the problems for them and that is available with the
AsusWRT Merlin Firmware Installation Notes:
– This custom firmware can be applied like any regular Asus firmware update.
– You can revert back to the original ASUS firmware at any time without losing the settings.
– You should not need to reset to factory defaults.
– You can keep your current router settings.
– Do not load a saved copy of your settings.
If the changing the firmware won’t solve the problem, then here is one more thing to try:
Make a router hard reset (NOTE!: You will lose all settings!)
- Power up the router.
- Hold the reset button pressed for more than 5 seconds.
- Access the router at the default IP address 192.168.1.1 and admin/admin
- Manual configure the router again (do NOT load a firmware backup file). Suggestion: write down your setting changes.
- Optional: delete the wireless connection profiles on your computers and connect again.
- Why you need an animated logo for your business