December 23, 2019
Update graphics driver
Last Reviewed: 13-Dec-2016
Article ID: 000005629
||We supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customizations, or make other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided.|
Before installing the Intel® Graphics driver:
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Open Device Manager:
- For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1: Press Windows X keys together
- For Windows 10: Right-click Windows Start icon
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
Note The graphics entry may be "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" if no Intel® Graphics Driver has been previously installed.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.
- Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer when prompted.
To verify the driver installation was successful:
- How to design a mascot for your business
Share this article
June 8, 2018
October 28, 2017
August 16, 2016