February 25, 2017
Acer Support warranty check
- Acer India (Pvt.) Limited, ("Acer India") guarantees the product purchased by you to be free from defects resulting from the use of faulty parts or poor workmanship during its manufacture subject to terms of the limited warranty ("warranty") given below
- The claim will have to be made within the warranty period.
- Acer India will repair or replace any defective parts and correct any problems resulting from poor workmanship free of charge. Acer India reserves the right to use reconditioned parts with performance parameters equal to those of new parts in connection with any services performed under Acer India's limited warranty.
- All Acer India options / upgrades within the system, etc., purchased with the system or later, will be governed by the warranty of the base Acer India PC. Any option purchased beyond the warranty of the base Acer India PC will be for 90 days from the date of its proof of purchase.
- Claim under Acer India's warranty
- Claim under Acer India's warranty may be made only by those customers who have registered their purchase with Acer India within 15 days of receiving the product.
- In case of products which are not registered, the claim will have to be accompanied compulsorily by the original sales invoice.
- Acer India's warranty service
- Onsite service will be limited to the customer location, which is within 40 KM radius or within the Municipal Limits whichever is nearer from the Acer Service Provider (ASP) or as per the specific customer SLA defined with Acer India (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Any customer location beyond 40 km radius or outside the Municipal Limits will automatically be governed by the Carry in Service terms.
- Based on nature of the problem, the ASP can also provide tele-support to resolve the problem reported
- Acer India's service level
- Response time - Next Business Day
- Resolution time - Five Business Days on best effort basis
- Business hours - 0900 hrs to 1730 hrs
- Business days - Monday to Saturday (Except Public Holidays)
- This warranty shall be rendered null & void if:
- The product is physically damaged.
- The product is modified, maintained or repaired by a party not authorized by Acer India.
- The product is installed, maintained and operated in ways other than as recommended by Acer India.
- The product is faulty or damaged due to electrical faults external to the PC.
- The model number, serial number or warranty stickers have been removed or tampered with.
- A non Acer India certified product is added on to the Acer India product.
- Warranty Limitations
- The warranty is not transferable from one user/customer to another.
- The warranty does not cover replacement of the Personal Computer (PC)
- Acer India will not be responsible for loss of data on the PC under any circumstances. Customers are encouraged to back up all data stored on the hard disk of their Acer India PC before giving the PC for service.
- Any software that accompanied the Acer India PC is on an "as is" basis. Acer India does not warrant the operation of any or all the software programs pre-loaded or added to the Acer India PC.
- Acer India's warranty does not entail a warranty of functionality or any obligation to repair or replace a defective computer, if that defect is a result of physical breakage, improper installation or connections, electrical faults external to the product, software induced problems (eg. Virus attacks), abuse or unauthorized modification of the product.
- Any service, repair or replacement not within the scope of Acer India's coverage shall be subject to the rates and terms of the ASP performing such service.
- All third party peripherals, whether purchased as part of a system or bundled with it, normally come with the prevailing supplier's warranty and Acer India does not provide warranty for such products.
- Warranty on lamp is restricted to 90 days only
- Acer India does not warranty error free or uninterrupted operation of the equipment
- Warranty does not apply to
- Cracked glass panel on monitor, LCD screen or damage caused by too much pressure exerted on the LCD.
- Plastic parts
- Defects or damage caused due to virus attack
- Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stain, etc.,
- Damage or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media including any consequential loss or damage
- Damages caused due to acts of God & force majeure.
- Except for the warranties set fort herein, Acer India disclaims all other warranties, express or implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. In no event shall Acer India be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, consequential human injury or loss, including, but not limited to loss of business, profits, data or use whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product or any Acer supplied software which accompanies the product even if acer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The customer agrees that repair or replacement, as applicable, under the warranty services described herein are the sole and exclusive remedies with respect to any breach of the Acer limited warranty set forth herein.
- If any provisions of this limited warranty are judged to be unenforceable or illegal, the continuation of the other provisions will not be affected. This warranty will also not affect the customer's statutory right under applicable Indian laws.
- Calgary SEO Company To-the-TOP! read more engineering search engine
Share this article
February 22, 2017
October 1, 2018
February 26, 2020